Against the backdrop of the climate emergency, we are living in times of unprecedented change and uncertainty. Times where, more than ever, we need leaders with authenticity, wisdom, courage and compassion. This programme will support CEOs to develop the mind-set and leadership skills required to respond proactively to challenges and opportunities, helping your organisation and the sector to continue to thrive and become more sustainable.
Using peer-based approaches, you will work with and learn from fellow Senior Leaders to explore a range of practical concepts and approaches that support you as a strategic leader. The programme focuses very much on the practice of leadership at a senior level, helping you to gain greater personal insight, different perspectives and awareness.
Weaved throughout the programme, we will explore the leadership required to help us collectively achieve Scotland’s ambition of net-zero emissions by 2045.
It consists of 10 facilitated learning
days delivered in five modules, using a mix of approaches including group-work,
peer-coaching, action learning sets, guest speakers and self-reflection.
Who is it for?
This programme is for CEO's.
Programme Dates: February 2023 - May 2023
|Module 3: |
Leading through Change
Leading in Partnerships
|Module 5: |
Leading within the Sector
|1 & 2 February 2023||23 Feb & 2 March 2023||22 & 29 March 2023||20 & 26 April 2023||17 May & 18 May 2023|
Where: Modules 1 and 5 will take place in a central Edinburgh. Modules 2, 3 and 4 will take place online via zoom. Each day of the programme will be a combination of live, facilitated sessions and some self-directed learning and reflection activities.
Cost: This programme is funded by Scottish Government through Just Enterprise and places are available at the highly subsidised rate of £300.
The inputs, support, connections and learning gained on all academy programmes has been instrumental to my success to date.“ Previous Learner
- Invaluable insight from other Third Sector leaders from across the globe, sharing their experiences and good practice
- Confidence in your ability to meet leadership challenges and opportunities
- Clarity on your individual, organisational, and sectoral role in achieving a fairer, greener society
- A wider peer support network of third sector leaders
- Deepened confidence and competencies to lead and grow your organisation
- Participants have the opportunity to complete two 10 credit SCQF level 9 qualifications in Leadership and Action Learning, accredited by Glasgow Caledonian University, at an additional cost of £190
Your facilitator for this programme will be James Hilder.
James Hilder has former roles as CEO of Mull & Iona Community Trust, chair of the Argyll & Bute Social Enterprise Network and founder member of the regional Third Sector Interface. James now provides consultancy services, delivered through the social enterprise ‘An Roth Associates CiC’. Click here to find out more.
Louise Ross | 0300 302 3333 | email@example.com www.justenterprise.org