Empowering your dispersed team in challenging times
At the present time, many teams are working remotely, without the opportunity for face-to-face contact or close supervision.
This presents challenges but also opportunities to increase delegation and create self-leading teams. These are characterised by high levels of motivation, with individuals being empowered to do more of the work they are good at and enjoy
Who is it for?
This programme has been designed for leaders of organisations whose teams are geographically dispersed.
Session 1: 7 October
Session 2: 14 October
Session 3: 21 October
Where: Online via zoom
Programme Overview: Five hours of facilitator-led learning on Zoom and eight hours of guided learning
Cost: £80 + VAT or fully-funded for Conwy Businesses
The programme has given me more confidence as I have been able to reflect on what it means to be a leader and put this into practice
What will you get from the programme?
- Assess the leadership style(s) and competencies required to lead remotely
- Assess digital tools for effect remote working
- Empower teams through delegation and personal development
- Understand what motivates you and your team
- Analyse the role of trust and explore how to actively build it at all levels
Our programmes are delivered by experienced Facilitators, who are successful Welsh entrepreneurs.Kate Harcus
Trish Thomas | 07810433941 |Trish@socialenterprise.academy