Scotland: More Information
Round 1 Programme Dates
- Tuesday 2nd February (1/2 day) - Day 1 programme delivery
- 16th & 17th February - Days 2 & 3 programme delivery
- 16th & 17th March - Days 4 & 5 programme delivery
- 13th, 20th or 21st April (select one) - Guest speaker webinar
- 27th April, 4th or 5th May (select one) – Heritage café connect sessions (1/2 day)
- 18th, 25th or 26th May (select one) – Alternative sources of finance Masterclass (1/2 day)
- 2nd, 9th or 10th June (select one) – Sector good practice panel (1/2
- 15th & 16th June - Days 6 & 7 programme delivery
- July 2021 - March 2022 – funding award, coaching and mentoring
Round 2Applications for our Gaelic language programme will open January 2021
What's different about this opportunity?
- You are gaining access to a suite of support and a pot of seed funding to launch a new business idea and increase your organisation’s sustainability
- There is no grant funding application – we want to hear about you, your organisation, your business idea and the difference it will make to your organisation’s sustainability
- You will have the opportunity to take a risk – this programme will give you the confidence and resources to implement an idea that wouldn’t otherwise be possible
- You will be a part of a UK wide heritage programme and will have access to a network of 120 heritage sector leaders from 60 organisations
|1||Complete the Application and Project Idea form and email to email@example.com along with the relevant supporting documents (see application form for details)
Deadline date Monday 21st December 9am
|2||Put the dates in your diary
There are different programme dates depending on your location
|3||Look out for confirmation of your place
This will be emailed by the 8th January 2021
|4||Payment of £50 per person to be made by 29th January 2021.
Invoices will be sent to lead applicant early January 2021.
|5||Get ready to start the journey!
Download the programme flyer and the application pack:
Last modified: Wednesday, 18 November 2020, 8:21 PM