Scotland: More Information
Round 2 Applications for our Gaelic language programme (with bi-lingual resources) are now open, Programme Dates:
- 21st September 2021 - 10.00am-12.30pm
- 28th & 29th September 2021- 9.45am-4.30pm
- 26th & 27th October 2021 - 9.45am-4.30pm
- 24th February 2022 - 9.45am-4.30pm
- 3rd March 2022 - 9.45am-4.30pm
A series of additional sessions between October 21 and February 22 will be scheduled which will be open to all participants across the UK.
What's different about this opportunity?
- You are gaining access to a suite of support and a pot of seed funding to launch a new business idea and increase your organisation’s sustainability
- There is no grant funding application – we want to hear about you, your organisation, your business idea and the difference it will make to your organisation’s sustainability
- You will have the opportunity to take a risk – this programme will give you the confidence and resources to implement an idea that wouldn’t otherwise be possible
- You will be a part of a UK wide heritage programme and will have access to a network of 120 heritage sector leaders from 60 organisations
Next Steps (once applications open again)
|1||Complete the Application and Project Idea form and email to email@example.com along with the relevant supporting documents (see application form for details)
|2||Put programme dates in your diary
There are different programme dates depending on your location
|3||Look out for confirmation of your place
|4||Payment of £50 per person to be made
|5||Get ready to start the journey!
Find out more in the programme brochure and download the application pack:
Last modified: Friday, 11 June 2021, 9:18 AM