Wales: More Information
Applications Open May 2021
- 22nd September 2021 - 10.00am-12.30pm
- 29th & 30th September 2021- 9.45am-4.30pm
- 3rd & 4th November 2021 - 9.45am-4.30pm
- 22nd February 2022 - 9.45am-4.30pm
- 1st March 2022 - 9.45am-4.30pm
A series of additional workshops between October 21 and February 22 will be scheduled which will be open to all participants across the UK.
What's different about this opportunity?
- You are gaining access to a suite of support and a pot of seed funding to launch a new business idea and increase your organisation’s sustainability
- There is no grant funding application – we want to hear about you, your organisation, your business idea and the difference it will make to your organisation’s sustainability
- You will have the opportunity to take a risk – this programme will give you the confidence and resources to implement an idea that wouldn’t otherwise be possible
- You will be a part of a UK wide heritage programme and will have access to a network of 120 heritage sector leaders from 60 organisations
|1||Complete the Application and Project Idea form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the relevant supporting documents (see application form for details)
|2||Put the dates in your diary
There are different programme dates depending on your location
|3||Look out for confirmation of your place
|4||Payment of £50 per person to be made
|5||Get ready to start the journey!
Find out more in the programme brochure and download the application pack:
Last modified: Tuesday, 25 May 2021, 5:04 AM