Do you want to feel ready to lead your community? This Leadership programme is designed to help you contribute to or develop a community-focused business in and around Dundee. You will reflect on your leadership abilities, learn theories, hear from experienced entrepreneurs, and connect with your fellow learners.
This 10-day Leadership Certificate will help you:
- Enhance your understanding of leadership and build greater confidence and clarity in your abilities
- Develop your skills to motivate, engage, and lead others
- Build a community of supportive leaders working for social change
- Gain up to two accredited qualifications
Who is it for?
This programme is for women in Dundee and the surrounding council areas who are interested in taking a key role in a community project or business. You don't need years of experience, just a strong will to help your community and a readiness to actively develop your learning. The sessions will be an
interactive, facilitator-led, peer-learning experience that makes our programmes transformational.
2 November, 9 November
30 November, 7 December
11 January, 18 January
22 March, 29 March
Location: Women's Business Station, Dundee
Time: 9.30am – 2.30pm
Cost: Fully Funded
This programme has helped me to change my attitude toward difficult situations and to look at them in a more positive way
- Identify what sort of leader you want to be
- Explore how to create a motivating environment
- Consider how to manage change and transition
Alexander Bruns | Programme Officer | firstname.lastname@example.org