- Leading Remotely
Empower your dispersed team in challenging times
At the present time, many teams are working remotely, without the opportunity for face-to-face contact or close supervision.
This presents challenges but also opportunities to increase delegation and create self-leading teams. These are characterised by high levels of motivation, with individuals being empowered to do more of the work they are good at and enjoy.
- Wednesday the 24th of March - 10.00-11.00
- Wednesday the 31st of March - 10.00-12.00
- Wednesday the 21st of April - 10.00-12.00
There are three live facilitated sessions, and approximately 8 hours of self directed learning which you will do in your own time alongside. Please make sure you can attend all sessions, and do the supplementary activities. Where: Online Learning Platform & Zoom Cost: This programme is fully funded
The programme has given me more confidence as I have been able to reflect on what it means to be a leader and put this into practice
What will you get out of the programme?
- Assess the leadership style(s) and competencies required to lead remotely
- Assess digital tools for effect remote working
- Empower teams through delegation and personal development
- Understand what motivates you and your team
- Analyse the role of trust and explore how to actively build it at all levels
Jay has over 28 years of experience in educational settings, initially working as an outdoor activity instructor, then Environmental Educator, Community Educator, Social Enterprise Advisor and Associate Tutor with the Academy.
For more Information
Donna Petrie | 0300 302 3333 | email@example.com