We are excited to launch Next Step Leadership: a programme for experienced CEOs
Being a leader in the sector can often be an isolating and all-consuming role. Designed by the sector for the sector and building on ACEVO’s six leadership competencies, this programme will offer important space and time to reflect and think on a strategic level. Applying theoretical perspectives with support from peers will enable you to build your leadership skills in line with your issues and challenges. Delivered with an interactive approach, you will work together and learn from each other as you engage with different theories and leadership themes for a powerful transformational experience.
Who is it for?
This programme is for experienced CEO's and ACEVO members.
Programme Dates: December 2020 - April 2021
Where: Zoom &
Social Enterprise Academy Learning Platform.
Cost: £1500. ACEVO members pay: £449
This leadership development initiative has been made
available through the generous support of WHM Ltd.
came here looking for help with tools
to get through a change, left with the realisation that I myself have a burning
ambition that I’m not fulfilling so bold and brave is on its way." Previous Learner
- Achieve deeper self-awareness, confidence and ability to step up or step out to make a greater contribution and impact within your organisation and the sector more widely
- Build stronger personal and organisational resilience to be suitably equipped to face the challenges that come from an uncertain future
- Enhance strategic thinking to better address volatility, unpredictability and complexity in an ever changing world
- Inspire a people-focused approach to identifying and nurturing talent and future leaders
- Navigate complex challenges through access to a range of supportive insights, tools, and resources
- Reconnect with your passions and values to support a longer-term career plan
- Contribute to a peer-support, peer-led network of highly skilled, values-led and purpose-driven CEOs in the sector
Your facilitator for this programme will be Sally Robertson and Karen
Sally has been working for the charity and not for profit sectors for almost 20 years. A former senior manager at Oxfam GB she has since worked with a number of organisations across the sector. Click here to find out more.
Donna Petrie, Programme Manager | 0131 243 2674 | email@example.com