Leading your organisation through a period of rapid change
Organisations are currently going through a period of uncertainty and potentially rapid change. As an environment, it is volatile uncertain, complex and ambiguous.
At this time organisations need to be agile, able to adopt new ways of operating or refocus on markets or new social needs.
To do this, they must take their whole teams with them, retaining their vision whilst recognising it exists in a new reality
Who is it for?
This programme has been designed people in a leadership position of socially focussed organisations in a time of change.
Duration: Three five hour facilitator-led learning sessions on Zoom and eight hours of guided learning
Dates: 22 October, 4 & 11 November 2020
Where: Online Via Zoom
Cost: £80 + VAT Fully Funded for Conwy businesses thanks to funding for Conwy County Borough Council
I feel more confident to make changes and bring others with me
- Understand the environment in which your organisation is working and the response it should make
- Develop your team’s shared ownership of a plan for the future
- Look at ways to bring people with you
- Enhance the resilience of your team and organisation
- Explore the essential skills of a change leader
Trish Thomas | 07810433941 |Trish@socialenterprise.academy