Generating income in a rapidly changing trading environment
Business plans are being redesigned to reflect both the current reality and what might be the ‘new normal’ beyond the present time.
‘Business as usual’ is unlikely to be a viable option. All organisations must review approaches to sales and income generation, whilst being aware that how we operate in the current time will be remembered.
Who is it for?
This programme has been designed for leaders of social impact organisations, whether their income is based on trading, donations, sponsorship or grants.
This programme is specifically for rural-based
social enterprises, businesses and organisations in Wrexham.
Duration: 2 Days equivalent
Where: Online Learning Platform & Zoom
Timing: 5 hours of facilitator-led learning on Zoom & 6 hours of guided learning
Cost: Fully funded for rural-based
social enterprises, businesses and organisations in Wrexham
Dates: Tuesday 3rd November 1pm - 4pm and Tuesday 10th November 10am - 12pm
Find out more about Mark here.
It was very relatable to my work and was delivered in a way that inspired you and motivated you”
What will you get out of the programme?
- Review your current enterprise model in the light of new trading realities
- Evaluate your assets and their fit with the needs of customers and beneficiaries
- Explore the concept of an Enterprising Mindset
- Identify different sources of finance for growth
- Examine different Growth Tools and how they might be applied to your enterprise
- Explore partnership working as a mechanism for creating new opportunities and increasing sustainability
- Learn from the knowledge and experience of others on the programme
Trish Thomas | 07810433941|Trish@socialenterprise.academy