Effective leadership is central to the growth and sustainability of a third sector organisation. It will give you the support and space to apply and reflect on the impact of your learning towards the development of your team, project and organisation.
Who is it for?
This leadership programme is aimed at current or aspiring leaders within established third sector organisations who would like to develop their skills as an effective, progressive, and self-aware leader.
and Self directed learning
|25 Febuary & 4 March 2021
||25 March & 1 April 2021
||22 & 29 April 2021
Cost: This programme is funded by
Scottish Government through Just Enterprise and places are available at the
highly subsidised rate of £75 for 6 days.
A great example of a programme that had been carefully developed and thought through so it could be of most value to the participants
- Make the connection between leadership theory and the role of a leader
- Use practical learning tools to reflect on your role and your key strengths and weaknesses
- Develop an awareness of leadership topics such as motivation, setting and communicating direction and emotional intelligence
- Learn to use participatory techniques to improve engagement in the groups you are working in
- Gain an internationally recognised qualification from the Institute of Leadership and Management
Catriona Morrison is the Business Development Manager at Spartans Community Football Academy, a thriving social enterprise. As a facilitator, Catriona particularly enjoys her role in creating safe spaces for meaningful conversations and reflection that so often contribute to a powerful learning experience.
Find out more about Catriona.
Programme Manager Louise Ross | 0300 302 3333 | firstname.lastname@example.org