Generating income in a rapidly changing trading environment
Business plans are being redesigned to reflect both the current reality and what might be the ‘new normal’ beyond the present time.
‘Business as usual’ is unlikely to be a viable option. All organisations must review approaches to sales and income generation, whilst being aware that how we operate in the current time will be remembered.
Who is it for?
This programme has been designed for leaders of social impact organisations, whether their income is based on trading, donations, sponsorship or grants.
We can tailor this programme to suit individual or business needs. We can work directly with your organisation, working with our experienced facilitators to develop a bespoke programme.
If your organisation wants to become even more effective or is facing challenges, we support you to open up new ways of doing things that will help you thrive and become more sustainable.
Please get in touch to find out more.
2 Days equivalent
Where: Online Learning Platform & Zoom
Timing: 5 hours of facilitator-led learning on Zoom & 6 hours of guided learning
Cost: £80 + VAT
Find out more about Mark here.
It was very relatable to my work and was delivered in a way that inspired you and motivated you”
What will you get out of the programme?
- Review your current enterprise model in the light of new trading realities
- Evaluate your assets and their fit with the needs of customers and beneficiaries
- Explore the concept of an Enterprising Mindset
- Identify different sources of finance for growth
- Examine different Growth Tools and how they might be applied to your enterprise
- Explore partnership working as a mechanism for creating new opportunities and increasing sustainability
- Learn from the knowledge and experience of others on the programme
Trish Thomas | 07810433941|Trish@socialenterprise.academy