Empowering your dispersed team in challenging times
Many teams are working remotely, without the opportunity for face-to-face contact or close supervision.
This presents challenges but also opportunities to increase delegation and create self-leading teams. These are characterised by high levels of motivation, with individuals being empowered to do more of the work they are good at and enjoy
Who is it for?
This program has been designed for leaders and managers of organisations whose teams are geographically dispersed.
Session 1: 19th March | 10 - 11am
Session 2: 26th March | 10am - 12 noon
Session 3: 9th April| 10am - 12 noon
Where: Online via zoom
Program Overview: a total of five hours of facilitator-led learning on Zoom and eight hours of guided learning
Cost: $495.00 per person. We will send you an invoice for electronic payment following your registration for the program.
I can honestly say that the SEA program I attended has been one of the most important learning journeys in my career.
What will you get from the program?
- Assess the leadership style(s) and competencies required to lead remotely
- Assess digital tools for effective remote working
- Empower teams through delegation and personal development
- Understand what motivates you and your team
- Analyse the role of trust and explore how to actively build it at all levels
Our programs are delivered by experienced Facilitators, who are successful social entrepreneurs.Chloe Beevers
Hanna McCreath | 03 5728 2916 |email@example.com