This is a bespoke leadership programme, designed to meet the needs of emerging leaders in Gaelic Medium Education and Gaelic Learner Education. Gain invaluable insight into your own leadership style and qualities, and a range of tools and techniques to use in your future career.
Who is it for?
Teachers and educational professionals who would like to gain confidence in their ability to be effective, progressive, and self-aware leaders, potentially progressing their careers into headteacher or principal roles.
It will be delivered in Gaelic medium with learning materials provided in Gaelic and English.
- Friday 19 March 2021: 6pm - 8pm
- Saturday 20 March 2021: 10am - 4pm
- Friday 23 April 2021: 6pm - 8pm
- Saturday 24 April 2021: 10am - 4pm
- Wednesday 24 March 6.30pm-8.30pm
- Wednesday 31 March 6.30pm-8.30pm
- Wednesday 21 April 6.30pm-8.30pm
- Wednesday 28 April 6.30pm-8.30pm
Where: Online via zoom
Cost: Fully funded by Bòrd na Gàidhlig
Learner Fees: Optional Accreditation £150
This programme has helped me to change my attitude towards difficult situations and to look at them in a more positive way
- Reflect on your role and identify your key strengths and areas for growth
- Develop your leadership in the context of challenges you may face, e.g. responding to the growing demand for Gaelic learning, and working collaboratively with others in the sector
- Gain clarity on setting the direction for your work and developing confidence in communicating change.
- Gain confidence in your abilities as a leader
- Learn to use participatory techniques and other skills to improve your ability to engage in partnership working
- Gain a nationally-recognised qualification from the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
As well as being a well-known traditional Gaelic singer who has performed and tutored all over the world, Anne Martin runs Whitewave – Skye’s Outdoor Centre with husband John White. Find out more about Anne here.
Lorna Jamieson | 01463 871219 | firstname.lastname@example.org