Effective leadership is central to the growth and
sustainability of museums and galleries across
This programme is for learners who are new or
aspiring leaders. It is designed to support
learners to develop key leadership skills in order
to work productively with those around them
and lead in an effective and authentic way.
In addition, participation in this programme will
contribute to growing your peer support
network across Scotland.
Module 1: Leading Myself
28th Sept & 5th Oct 2021
Module 2: Leading Others
26th Oct & 2nd Nov 2021
Module 3: Leading
7th Dec & 14th Dec 2021
Where: Online Learning Platform & Zoom
- £395 for public or private sector organisations.
- £195 for charities or social enterprises.
*Please note if you decide to gain the ILM accreditation there is a further cost of £140.
This programme has helped me to change my attitude towards difficult situations and to look at them in a more positive way
- Have the opportunity to gain an ILM Award in Leadership
- Develop tools to support your museum or gallery in the current climate
- Become a more self-aware and confident leader that can step up and make a greater contribution
- Explore your communication skills and enhance your ability to have positive and courageous
- Support the growth of ethical and values-led leadership whilst building a network that can support
and sustain your organisation
Dhiann Kelly | email@example.com