- Governance one-day session
Governance one-day session
Curious about governance?
Governance, legality and compliance are relevant to all leaders in the third sector. We are inviting all leaders who work in third sector organisation across Dumfries & Galloway and the Scottish Borders to come together and learn more about this topic.
Who is it for?
This programme has been designed for directors, managers, senior leaders, and board members of third sector organisations based in Dumfries & Galloway and the Scottish Borders. 2 individuals can attend from the same organisation.
3 dates to choose from:
- 9 February
- 8 March
- 15 March
Where: Online (delivered on zoom)
Timing: 10am - 4pm
Cost: Fully Funded
You will come away from the programme with refreshed leadership skills, knowledge around governance, and good practice from leaders across Scotland.” Jane Morrison Ross – CEO SOSE
- Explore your ‘why’ to understand your organisation’s values.
- Learn from other directors, managers, and board members in the South of Scotland.
- Examine the range of organisational issues facing third sector businesses today.
- Gain an understanding of the SCVO governance code and its impact on your organisation.
Alexander Bruns | email@example.com