Are you already working on a sustainable transport project? Or have you seen a need in your community to have an active travel solution? If you answered yes to either of those questions or are interested in Sustainable Transport, this programme has been designed to help you.
This series of 4 half-days will help learners to:
an understanding of the positive impact of sustainable transport on communities
- Explore local or regional gaps in transport infrastructure or services
- Develop skills around communicating with your community and stakeholders
- Practice how you can engage with larger organisations and local authority
Who is it for?
These sessions are for those who want
to think about health and environmental solutions. Volunteers, employees, and directors from the Third sector, public sector, and the local community are welcome. The sessions will be an
interactive, facilitator-led, peer-learning experience that makes our programmes transformational.
Module 1: 16 & 23 November
Module 2: 30 November & 7 December
Time: 10am – 12.30pm
Cost: Fully Funded
I learned who to speak to next and how to map out my community's current needs.
- Meet peers and define sustainable transport
- Find opportunities for solutions in your community
- Identify the best way to communicate with different audiences
- Walk away with a better understanding of national and local stakeholders
Alexander Bruns | Programme Officer | email@example.com