Effective leadership is central to the growth and sustainability of a third sector organisation. It will give you the support and space to apply and reflect on the impact of your learning towards the development of your team, project and organisation.
Who is it for?
This leadership programme is aimed at current or aspiring leaders within established third sector organisations who would like to develop their skills as an effective, progressive, and self-aware leader.
Location: Online Learning Platform & Zoom
There are six live facilitated sessions and approximately 8 hours of self directed learning which you will do in your own time alongside. Please make sure you can attend all sessions, and do the supplementary activities.
|16 & 23 April 2021
||14 & 21 May 2021
||11 & 25 June 2021
Cost: This programme is funded by
Scottish Government through Just Enterprise and places are available at the
highly subsidised rate of £75.
A great example of a programme that had been carefully developed and thought through so it could be of most value to the participants
- Make the connection between leadership theory and the role of a leader
- Use practical learning tools to reflect on your role and your key strengths and weaknesses
- Develop an awareness of leadership topics such as motivation, setting and communicating direction and emotional intelligence
- Learn to use participatory techniques to improve engagement in the groups you are working in
- Gain an internationally recognised qualification from the Institute of Leadership and Management
Bobby Jones (they/them)
Bobby has been working in Scotland for 20 years, supporting a diverse range of individuals, organisations, families and communities to achieve positive change. Find out more about Bobby here.
Programme Manager Louise Ross | 0300 302 3333 | firstname.lastname@example.org